PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday 25 May 2019

Life is like a candy.

Hey lovelies 。◕‿◕。

After so many years, I'm coming back here again.

So many things had happened for the past few years.


I graduated from my Degree of Computer Science with pointer 3.30. Yeahhhh! After that, straight away pursuing my Master in Educational Technology. Why you asked? 6 months plus having an internship as a Computer Science student taught me that CS (Computer Science) is really not my cup of tea. So am I wasting my 4 years degree? No, it is not. Pursuing my Master in Educational Technology is still using my knowledge in CS okay. In fact, it is the plus point. I get to advance a lot and faster picking up the knowledge in regard to technology compared to my classmates.HAHA. It is applying technology in education is the unfamiliar part to me. There is a lot of gaps to fill for my foundation of education indeed. Well, I hope I can share with you all more about Educational Technology in the future. It is really an interesting topic tho.


So yeah, after two years and a half I finished my Master. Yahoooo! Why 2 years and a half? That's a different story. I failed during my supposedly last semester. Again, I will share more about that in the next post *finger cross*.

Now, I'm a PhD student. Still, in the same field which is Educational Technology. Still, in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM Skudai). Ahh, I love UTM. #IAMUTM 

I guess that's all for educational updates. How about personal life you ask?

Hmm.. a lot of things happened too. Friendship, love life (ahem) and spiritual maturity. Can't believe it's almost 5 years since I stop blogging. I promise after this there will be more update and sharing from me. Just want to use this platform sharing with people that have the same interest as me. Most probably will share a lot about skincare review and my PhD journey too. Till then, toodles~

No comments: