PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday 23 May 2013

{Review} It's Skin Power 10 VC Effector

Hey lovelies 。◕‿◕。

Haritu ada someone request me untuk buat review tentang produk yang aku beli last March Haul. So here is one of the product, It's Skin Power 10 VC Effector.


Endorsed by Thai Prince,Nickhun >.< kyaaa


Each type have different function. As for mine,the Vitamin C one,kononnya akan brighten acne scar dan memperbaiki pores la.




Pakai selepas toner korang. Kalau korang x pakai toner, then use it before mouisterizer. 



As you can see, di gambar atas produk ni takde kotak. Just botol je. Takde diletakkan list ingredients so I'm trying to find list di internet yet it dissapoint me. And disertakan pipette. Untuk pengeluaran cecair serum dari botol.

 Pipette yeay ^__^

 Not so sticky

 Watery texture


Okay here is what important. Setiap orang ada lain jenis kulit. And FYI,my skin is more to combination type of skin. Oily di Tzone. But normal at cheek area. Kind of. HAHA. So my experience when using this maybe different from yours.

So i bought this thinking that this product maybe can membaiki masalah large pore aku. dan mencerahkan parut jerawat sebab vitamin C dalam produk nie. But I was wrong.

Sampai je produk tu aku terus pakai malam tu juga after my night skincare routine. What happened you ask?
Next morning,my face get oilier than usual. Dah boleh goreng pisang suda. Blergh. Then what make it worst is that milia come out. All around where I applied this product before.You know milia? Ala benda putih yang ada kat muka bayi tu. Gugel untuk info lebih lanjut.

Even the second day I give it another try yet still same result. Milia bertambah banyak dan menjadi jerawat sekarang. Huhu. Di hidung dan pipi aku. This two place yang tak pernah disinggahi jerawat tetiba ada pas pakai produk nie. How dare! So yeah. This product doesn't work on me. Huwaa. Rugi tau. Lain kali beli sample dulu. Nasib baik takdelah mahal sangat. Hehe. And I think my skin cannot works well with watery texture. kot. Wait till I try another Vitamin C product. Sebab org cakap memang Vitamin C punya product akan buat breakout 1st time guna sebab dia mcm nak keluarkan benda-benda kotor dalam kulit. Something like that la. Haha.

No rating for this product. It doesn't work for my skin. How should I give the rating? =.="



1 comment:

June L. said...

Sad to hear it didn't work for you, but good review nonetheless! <33

Junniku.blogspot.com
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!